Meet Dr. Lubritz
Meet Dr. Lubritz, Our Periodontist in Houston
Kenneth M. Lubritz, DDS
Dr. Lubritz received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1978. After completing his residency in Periodontics at the University of Missouri, Kansas City in 1980, Dr. Lubritz moved to Houston to open his private practice.
Over the years Dr. Lubritz has written numerous articles about various topics in dentistry, and is a former contributing editor to the Journal of the Greater Houston Dental Society. Dr. Lubritz has also lectured on several topics including the restoration of lost oral structures from advancing periodontal diseases with the latest methods of oral rehabilitation. Dr. Lubritz emphasizes regeneration of bone and gum tissues around teeth and implants with advanced techniques including bone grafting and regeneration procedures. A significant portion of Dr. Lubritz's practice is cosmetic plastic periodontal surgery to enhance the smile, including the repositioning of the gum tissues to correct the gummy smile, or addition of gum to correct receded gum tissues.
Dr. Lubritz has often been recognized in numerous publications such as H Texas Magazine, Houston's Magazine's Best Periodontists and Texas Monthly's SuperDentists®. Dr. Lubritz is dedicated to his profession and is committed to helping patients and currently serves on the medical team of the Houston Aeros Hockey Team. Dr. Lubritz's goal is to restore function and comfort as well as a youthful smile through the use of advanced periodontal procedures and dental implants. Dr. Lubritz and his staff of caring professionals strive to make the treatment experience in his office pleasant and comfortable in a relaxed atmosphere.
Contact Dr. Lubritz Today!
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Certification by the World Clinical Laser Institute
- On Staff at Memorial-Hermann Hospital
- The United States Department of Defense has named Dr. Lubritz a Patriotic Employer.
- St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital has recognized Dr. Lubritz for his 25 years of generous support.